The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a cutie!






I'm enjoying my last weekend as a stay-at-home Mom. I return to work on Monday and of course have some reservation especially with daycare. Of course no one is going to take care of Ashton the way I want them to or how I do it. Well, maybe my Mom or Matt's Mom. I have truly enjoyed staying at home for 3 1/2 months, minus the 1 week I went back to work. Ashton is so much fun now. He smiles and coos so much. And he is just so darn cute!

2 comments:

DTomate said...

He looks so happy. I love that he can see you fully now. I love that you record so much of him because we'll be able to look back on this when he's a year old and just marvel at how big he has grown in such a short amount of time!

Unknown said...

I just love him. He is so cute....
Love from,
Auntie Moe