The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I remember when...


Ashton was still a "baby"... he used to arch his back and wake himself up when I was putting him into his crib to sleep. We are now at an age that I am thankful for! I can set him in his crib wide awake, put his mobile and soother on, and next time I check on him... he's asleep! Next goal... getting him to sleep through the night! At least we are down to only waking up once a night! Well, most nights!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Joey is 2 1/2 and you are doing much better! Ug! I'm jealous!!! -Mindy

Shannon Menendez said...

Hooray! You're making progress! Solomon definitely didn't figure out as quickly as Neftali did - I think letting him cry it out during the night was harder with another child that could be woken up! But I think we're finally there...for now!