The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Cherry Blossom Festival









Before leaving the East Coast, I had to go to the Cherry Blossom festival. We will likely be moved within the next year for the Army. Anyways, the weather was predicted to be a warm 68 degrees however it ended up being a breezy 50. Burr. Poor Ashton didn't even have a jacket so I had to wrap him up in Matt's running jacket. Poor guy. My whole goal of the trip was to get a picture of our family with the cherry blossom trees in the background. Ashton ended up falling asleep so there's one of Matt and I. Anyways, we had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you at least get to move back to the west coast????

stacey

Shannon Menendez said...

Beautiful! Wow, you're already thinking about moving? That's crazy. Come to Portland! That's where we hope to return to sooner than we thought.