The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big boy bath

Ashton keeps on standing up in his baby bathtub so I decided to just put him in the tub today. He still just wanted to stand up and play with the knobs. It's so funny because he kept on dunking him mouth in the water. It was like he was thirsty. We are also working on sippy cups already. I think his favorite cup was one with a straw. Too bad it doesn't have handles for him to hold. It's actually made for toddlers! I have an advanced little boy!

2 comments:

DTomate said...

Wow - what a milestone! Such a big boy, huh? He does something new every day! And Parker - my goodness, we're gonna have to get him one of those sippy bowls so Ashton can't get into it!

Mommy pfohl said...

I think you have the most adorable little man in the world! So precious!!! I love all the pics and videos!!! Abby says hi and your baby is cute. She is watching with me! Hugs from all of us! We miss you! ~Mindy & Abby (Joey and Jeff too but they aren't into the blogs! Ha!)