We caught Ashton pulling himself up to a standing position. He still hasn't crawled properly mainly because I think he is lazy now that he can scoot along. He gets up on his hands and knees but once he won't move, he just plops down on his belly. He loves to get into trouble and will find old boxes under the bed.
3 comments:
Wow - what a kid! He can pull himself up to a standing position. I think Grandpa Domi taught him that! Now if he would just crawl...
Hey, if he keeps scooting, he can be the vacuum cleaner and collect all that dog hair that's underneath teh bed!!!
I don't know if there really is a "proper" way to crawl. As long as they're getting around, and moving the limbs. :) Solomon did the same scootin' thing for what seemed like forever, and I don't think he crawled on all fours until after he started walking!
Post a Comment