The November Nor'easter has come and gone. Thankfully, we did not get a lot of flooding here in Newport News but Norfolk (the city I work in) sure did get flooded! I couldn't get into work on Thursday and Friday. We had high winds and continuous rain here in Newport News and downed power lines and trees which left us powerless for almost a day. Thankfully we are up and running again. It must be winter time because my crockpot is on and I'm baking!!
Sorry to hear you guys were "under the weather" for a while. Hard to stay indoors when you have a young one who wants to be out and about. Take care of your family! Love ya, Mom
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you guys were "under the weather" for a while. Hard to stay indoors when you have a young one who wants to be out and about. Take care of your family! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment