The Kids
Saturday, March 6, 2010
32 week thoughts!
I just went back to the blog when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Ashton. It seems like everything is right on mark. I had the same tingling sensation back then as I do now. Back then I attributed it to the baby in my ribs, but I think it is heartburn. I have reached the uncomfortable, I can not pop my back stage which is really annoying. I am waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Thanks to the baby snuggled up nice and close to my bladder. And Ashton thinks I am just a bag full of balls!! Every once in awhile, he will actually point to my belly and say baby. I have to rethink it sometimes... am I really already 32 weeks pregnant?! And in less than 8 weeks, this baby girl will join our crazy world?! And how will Ashton react? Will he be old enough to realize that his life is also changing? It really is nice to look back at the blog and see how much fun I had buying all the new baby things. Right now, I have only bought a few baby girl clothes. I need to go through all of Ashton's old things, pull them out and wash them to really assess what I will need shortly. Really, I guess I only need to pull out the pack n' play, the swing, and to buy some diapers. Probably some burp clothes too. Oh I remember the days of all the baby spit-up. Nice! Now I will be covered with Ashton goo AND baby spit-up. Oh the joys of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment