The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, August 8, 2010

San Francisco

My "maternity leave" is over. Tomorrow I start my new job and we were able to have our last hurrah with a cele-vacation in San Francisco, which is possibly one of the best cities I have ever been to! We were there for a conference for Matt which left me and the kids to navigate the city. Let me tell you... the Sit-n-Stand deluxe NOT so easy to push in the city. The tandum part of the stroller was great to get into doors but the 40 pound portion of it was not! And I used to think the maneuverability was great - until I had to navigate through crowds of people! We had fun anyways!
We were able to utilize Violet's 1st jacket. It was a tad on the chilly side.
That's one crazy looking kid!
Exploring the Zuem museum. It would have been cool for a kid about 4-5 years older as it is very interactive with computers. He was able to enjoy the toddler section though.
Miraculously, the "Cadillac" as I call it fit into elevators. Thank goodness!
Probably Ashton's favorite part of the day. Freedom to run and jump in the grass at the Zuem museum.
Violet "enjoying" the grass?
That's a cute kid there!

No comments: