The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
 Just good ol' 2 year old attitude! I love Violet's face!
 Even Parker had a chance to dress-up. Ashton picked this out too!
 Violet as a little bumble bee! With a little added support from big brother, Parker!
 Violet's having a blast! Can't you tell!!
Happy Halloween!! We only made it around one block but that is more than enough candy for Ashton. I was surprised how little people participate in the holiday and even how little trick-or-treaters we got! Maybe next year Ashton will be able to run from door-to-door yelling "trick or treat!" This year he timidly walked up to each door and held up his basket. Maybe it was because one of the 1st houses we hit up had a "scary lady" ie cackling witch!

1 comment:

Shannon Menendez said...

I love the costumes! We didn't trick or treat, but I did dress Liam up - as a bumblebee too! How fun!