The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More things to remember

Violet has "happy feet" when she is excited! It's so cute! I can't believe I forgot this in my first "Things to Remember." She kicks her legs when is being held and is excited about something.

Ashton - is a very loving little boy. When he wakes up, he rolls over (if he's in my bed which is fairly often now) he hugs me and says, "I love you Mommy." Then the crawls over me, grabs my glasses and cell phone and says he wants to go downstairs for chocolate milk and Caillou. We have the same bedtime routine every night. Brush his teeth, put on chapstick, use the potty, turn on his humidifier (mainly for the nightime part of it), his nightlight that projects on the ceiling, and his snowman nightlight (courtesy of the clearance after Christmas), read a book, and tell a story, which usually consists of a recall of our day, and always ends with and Mommy gives you a kiss goodnight (he says mm-ah) and says I love you. Then after he says I love you, he tells me to leave the door open and the (top of the stairs) gate open. And on top of being a very loving boy... he can be a terrible 2 year old who throws a temper tantrum like the best of them. Most recently involved crying when talking which is very annoying! He loves going to Target, Costco, and Barnes and Noble (if I didn't mention this is the last posting). Oh! And how can I forget?! He did a #2 in the potty for the 4th time EVER! I am anxiously awaiting him to be potty trained since #3 is on the way. Everyone tells me "boys take longer" but I don't care! I'm just going to have a little investment in underwear until he gets it right!

1 comment:

DTomate said...

I love these diaries of my grandchildren and wish you'd update your blog more often! Sigh...what's gonna happen when the 3rd one comes around and you seriously have no more time???