The Kids
Thursday, April 21, 2011
25 weeks pregnant
Wow I have grown quite a bit in 5 weeks! 15 weeks to go and BabyB #3 will be here. He is still unnamed and will probably be until I get to see the little guy. Like Ashton and Violet, we go in with a list of names and end up with something totally different. So we will see in about 4 months what he looks like. I had an ultrasound last week which showed he measured a week larger than his estimated due date. So we'll see if he is bigger or if it means he will show up a week earlier! He is an active little guy and loves to push and kick at my belly button from the inside giving me a little buzz feeling. It's very ackward and icky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment