Ashton - 3 years old
We may very well be potty trained. We can pretty much rely on him to tell us when he has to go to the bathroom himself now and rarely has accidents. I have yet to take away the pull-up at night time, but I have decided we are on his last box of diapers! After that, I may have to do the sheets every night! Ugh! He is quite the talker and it's amazing how complete his sentences are. He thinks faster than he can talk and laughs at himself when he can't get it out. He is now realizing there are words we say and don't say. We are now going to monitor his movie selections and are going to wean out his more violent movies (ie Ironman, Transformers, etc.) So only G and PG rated movies Nana! He still runs everywhere and rarely walks. He loves to help around the house. He loves to vacuum, rake outside, and helps cut the bushes. He still likes to color and play with stickers but not as much. He is such a smart little boy and understands a lot of concepts I wouldn't think 3 year old could understand. He loves to learn and I hope he will be back in preschool soon!
Violet - 17 months old
She is learning to talk so much. I think she has too many words to list - Mommy, Daddy, "Ashty," baby, mine, no, up, doggy, Parker, water, cup, eat, book, stuck, nigh night, hi, bye, "pease" (please), tantu (thank you), thereago (there you go) outside, inside, clothes, nose, ear, toes, yucky, dirty, ... I will need to think of more. I'm not sure what her interests are yet. She just follows along with Ashton. She plays with his cars and trains. I think I will get a doll for Christmas. She says "oooh" when we pass them in Costco, so that will be easy! She walks well and is starting to run, which means she walks really fast. It's really cute! I should try to catch it on video one day. She still doesn't watch much TV but maybe soon. She loves to click buckles together like the buckle on the carseats and baby swing. She comes to get me and says "skuck" (ie stuck) when they are clicked together. Cute! And she loves to dance! And she has told me a few times that she went poop. Once she told me before she went but refused to sit on the baby toilet when I tried to sit her there. Instead she went in the tub. Great! But at least she told me before she went. Really? That is so young to start potty training!
Timothy - 2 months old
He is starting to track with his eyes and is staying up for longer periods of time. He loves to watch Ashton and Violet run around. He doesn't really enjoy tummy time but it's hard to give him good tummy time with his brother and sister running around. He smiles, squeals, and coos quite a bit. I'm just waiting for him to laugh out loud now! He loves to eat and is giving me 4-5 hour breaks at night! Keep it up Timothy!
No comments:
Post a Comment