Violet is our good sleeper... for now. She goes down around 7-7:30pm and sleeps well until we let her out of her room around 7-7:30am. Occasionally she will wake up earlier, but not a lot. Thank goodness! We go downstairs and she is usually the first to ask for "nilk" (ie chocolate milk) and a "nack" (ie snack) which means breakfast. She loves "ogurt." Then it's time to play in the living room while they watch some good morning time shows on Disney including Mickey Mouse, Jack and the Neverland Pirates, Little Einsteins, and a new Octonauts! But look where I caught Violet playing one morning...
 |
| Not only is she playing on Timothy's playmat but she found a pacifier I desperately tried to get him to take! |
But this is usually what she is playing with...
 |
| Dollies in a stroller! |
The stroller is already broken, a Christmas present! She tried to sit in it so I already need to try to sew the string and seat back together. She has also started putting her dollies in the "naughty spot." Hilarious role playing!
No comments:
Post a Comment