The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weekly Update

It has been a pretty mundane week. I have been cleansing our house of the big baby items. We had a garage sale last week and got rid of the major baby items, swing, exersaucer, jumper, stroller, etc. A lot of the teeny tiny clothes went as well. It was a little sad to see it all go but I hope it will help someone out. And I'm sure there will be some adorable little babies out there with our old clothes. What didn't sell went to the baby consignment store today. So we'll see how all of that does! What a great concept! I wish I had known about them earlier. It seems as if the kids (especially Ashton) are rough on their clothes and I'd much prefer gently used and less expensive clothes. That allows me to splurge on fun cute outfits!

Here are just a few updates from our week.
The red dragonfly flying around our garden

An exhausted Violet. We have been swimming a lot this week!

Happy Father's Day!

Look who has teeth!

Just a regular messy kind of day! I dislike Lucky Charms forever more! If I am missing a kid, I will follow the trail of Lucky Charms. Of course all of the marshmallows are gone!

Violet wants to say "Cheese!"

I'm sure this is making my Mom's eye twitch

No comments: