The Kids
Monday, July 2, 2012
Homemade Laundry Detergent
Well, we'll see. I found the recipe here. Of course, off of Pinterest! I still have half of my commercial grade detergent, so we'll see how well it works. But I'm very excited to try it out! It took me awhile to 1) remember to buy the ingredients and then 2) find them! Well, I found the Borax at good ol' Target but found the Arm & Hammer washing soda at the grocery store. Random right? I have oodles of Dawn from Costco, so I can't wait to give it go! Supposedly it is for HE washers since it is already low sudsing (if that's a word). So for ~$7 (since I had the Dawn), I should have months and months of detergent! We will see since I often do over 10 loads of laundry a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment