The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ashton is in Preschool!

Ashton's 1st day of prescool (with his doggie, Daryl Parker), August 21, 2001
Yesterday, Ashton officially began preschool at our neighborhood elementary school, Valley Oak. This is where he will start kindergarten next year as well. It's hard to believe he is already starting his education! He was very excited with a brand new shirt and backpack but got really sad when we left. He held on with a tight hug around my neck, crying. Not the usual temper tantrum cry, but the sad whimpering cry. So sad. But he went back today and was a brave little boy. Unfortunately, this Mommy was not aware that they feed them breakfast at school and by the luck of last minute thinking, I threw in a bag of Cheese-its. I felt as if I got reprimanded to bring him a "healthy, nutritious breakfast" but how was I supposed to know?!

No comments: