Let's see... what else? Tim has, all of a sudden it seems, become a big boy! Not only is he talking up a storm, he is also finally potty training. It's hard to potty train a little kiddo when we are running from spot A to B, but with quite a few bribes, he can do it. I'm not sure if Tim is withholding the goods in exchange for treats?! But as far as Tim's speaking goes, he speaks in complete sentences. When I asked him, "Where did your blanket go?" He tells me, "My other 'bee-bee' is washing." He still uses "Bee-bee" for blankies. I can't think of any other words he uses right now. I will have to think about that one! What else about this kid? He LOVES to climb and he's crazy! He tumbles, and by tumble, I mean more like dive rolls on the couch, he dives head first off the edge of the couch onto pillows, and he climbs up and down the bunk beds on the outside! He prefers to sleep on the top bunk, while Ashton prefers the bottom. They still share the bottom bed often, but I think he likes his own space as well. The kid drinks like a camel in need, easily downing 8 ounces in minutes! He doesn't much care for toys, but will occasionally play with the simplest of toys, like the Melissa and Doug train. He actually prefers TV shows - like Caillou and Dora. He likes the movie, Nemo. I think at this age, Ashton was really into garbage trucks and Cars. Tim is just happy playing with his big brother and sister!
![]() |
| It's blurry since it's from my phone, but look at that Big Boy Timmy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment