The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Attempted Photo Shoot

Ashton is a good big brother

She has definitely filled out her "skin suit." She is now getting rolls and eats every 2-3 hours!

She clearly did not want to be down!

And then every now and then, you get a smile!

So alert!


Love the cubby legs and little baby toes!
Somewhere between 6-7 weeks, it seems like Eliza has become much more alert and stays up a little more during the day. I've also noticed she seems to be opening up, not as squished up like she was in my stomach. I loved seeing her in her froggy position with her arms tucked up under her chin because it showed me what I think to be her fetal position. But who doesn't love a baby who is becoming more alert. She is starting to smile and will occasionally coo but it isn't like she's cooing to talk yet. She often coos when she is getting tired or is just up laying on my shoulder.

No comments: