I just had Tim's 3 year well child check and he is 34 pounds and 36 inches, putting him at the 60% and 70%th%ile for weight and height! Wow, he's definitely our big kid. Tim really is a funny guy. His newest favorite thing to do is "make cupcakes" with Violet's toy kitchen. He has discovered her tea kettle can be filled with water, which he uses to fill up the cupcake tin, and then he cooks them for Nana! We went to Costco last week and he coveted some kitchen appliances, which Dad got them surprisingly! Tim has never really shown an interest in toys, so it was a fun experience. They are working coffee maker, mixer, and blender that can be filled with water. He loves them. Tim is a super sweet kid and is really independent. He said the sweetest thing the other day. Our Godmother's dad recently passed away and we attended the funeral. The funeral was not at the church we attend. On the way there, I'm trying to explain to 3, 4 and 5 year olds what a funeral is. I explain that we need to go to church to pray for him because he went to heaven. So, we get to the church and Tim realizes, "This is not our church. Is it heaven?" Oh, so sweet!
So, let's review our kidisms. This is what I refer to their special words that I hope not to forget!
Restanaut - still restaurant
Violet says, "washer shamine" - washing machine
Tim says, "robin" - rotten. He told me the other day his juice is "robin."
I've heard a couple more in the last couple of days. Tim says "yoyurt" for yogurt and he says a lot of "Ws" as "Ls." For example, roll down the "lindow."
Hmmm, I will need to write these down as they say them. I know there are more kidisms in our daily life!
1 comment:
That is the best picture of Timmy yet!
Post a Comment