The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Just Another Wednesday

Someone is a happy baby

Sister Love

Good Big Sister

A very near future crawler
So I have gone back to work part-time, 20 hours a week! It really helps with my sanity and my ability to be a more patient Mom! So, I'm a SAHM on Wednesdays. Violet goes to school and I get to spend time with the little kids. Speaking of Violet, I had our first parent-teacher conference. She's doing well and can identify a few letters and numbers, can write the letters of her name (albeit out of sequence), can count to 19, and can identify some shapes. So, she's doing well and is "on track" with the rest of her class per the teacher. After she got home, we had some fun time before naps. I was able to shoot Eliza's 6 month Pooh pictures, get some cute ones with the girls, and Violet read a book before it was time for lunch and naps! Tim and Eliza napped while I rested (before cleaning up) and Violet does activities which usually include coloring, writing, drawing, and cutting paper!

No comments: