| We had all the pea gravel and mulch delivered to the front of our house. |
| My pretty posing princess and Tim being Tim! |
| They worked hard digging up all the remaining grass patches before laying down the weed barrier. |
| Was Violet really working?? She's not one to do manual labor! |
| Our poor sod! |
| Watch those toes Ashton!! |
| Dad getting the job done! |
| Are all kids like this?? I turn my back and Tim is scaling the wall!! |
| After a week of hard work, the pea gravel and mulch transforms the area. |
| I started our garden that weekend. This was about a month ago. I should take a picture of how much has grown! |
| I love fresh mulch! |
| I told you she loves to pose! |
1 comment:
Oh my goodness ... that Violet! What a little stinker! And Ashton without shoes and a sharp implement????? Scawwweee... Timmy should be singing the Humpty Dumpty song...
Post a Comment