Well, to say we have been busy the last few months is quite the understatement. The same weekend we closed on our home, we were at the Strawberry Music Festival. We had to clean out our old home and make it rental ready. Thankfully we found renters fairly quickly and so far, cross our fingers and pray, they have worked out well.
So here we are, our first brand new home and it is a blank slate! Something I love, and not hate, but let's just say, it can be overwhelming how much there is to do to a brand new home! First of all, since it's brand new, I expected it to be perfect and well, it wasn't. Since they build these homes so fast and furious, there are tons of minor imperfections to be done. So here we are, 4 months later with problems we are waiting to be "perfected." But all in all, I love our new home! I love the layout, I love the space, I love that it's new, I love my new kitchen, I love my pantry... the list goes on and on!
So here it is... 4 months later. Our brand new home! It still sometimes feels like a hotel since everything is white but I'm feeling the itch to make it ours after a few months. It took some time to move everything over and get everything situated, but we are and hope this year I can put everything in it's place! Slow and steady wins the race, and let's just say, this is going to be one long race!
No comments:
Post a Comment