The Kids
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Day in Pismo
According to the local news channel, today was supposed to be the best weather day of the week so we headed to Pismo Beach. We enjoyed the best clam chowder I have ever had at my favorite place to eat in Pismo, Splash Cafe. My parents Christmas present to Matt and I is a night at Shore Cliff Lodge, the site of our wedding reception. So we stopped there to make a reservation. Once Matt gets into town, we will have our first night away from Ashton. Then we headed over to Dinosaur Park for an attempted photo session with Ashton. It's hard to get a baby to smile on demand! My Christmas present from Matt is a family photo session by our wedding photographer... I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Ashton are so photogenic! I love the first pic of the two of you. You are definitely a glowing mommy!
Post a Comment