We've arrived in California and let me tell you... traveling with an infant by plane by myself was hard. To start out, we left at 6:25 in the morning! Not so bad unless I have to wake up at 3:30am to make it to the airport on time. Then when we were in Norfolk, they didn't use a tarmac to get to the plane I was faced with going down the stairs with a stroller, car seat with baby in tow, and 2 carry-on bags. Thank goodness there was an airplane person to help me carry the stroller down. Then when I gate checked the stroller and car seat, I still had to carry Ashton and my two bags up the stairs to the plane! That was the biggest challenge. Ashton did well besides the descent on the 1st and 2nd flight in which he cried quite a bit. By the 3rd flight, he had gotten the hang of things. So we here we are, all we need to do is adjust to the time change. He kindly woke me up at 3am to not only nurse, but to play! Hopefully he adjusts to California time quickly!
He's doing so well with tummy time
He's found his hand!
1 comment:
He is getting so big so fast! Such a sweety! Enjoy being home! -Mindy
Post a Comment