Not much exciting happened this weekend. I think we just got through another growth spurt. Ashton was waking up twice in the night and then waking up early to eat. But last night he once. I can feel it... I have faith that he is going to sleep through the night soon! We are definitely growing. We have moved up to size 2 diapers and are moving into the 3-6 month clothes!
2 comments:
I'd say growth spurt! He's looking so big and handsome!!! Oh man! He is just adorable! I love to see your updates! :)
Hey you needed to rotate that one picture with him upside down. Shouldn't he be right side up, mommy???? I know I know, he likes it...he like sit. Plus maybe he'll grow another 1/4 inch by hanging upside down, huh??? Had fun with teh video conferencing. It gets easier, Tino tells me!
Post a Comment