The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Warm weather reaches East!

Ashton sitting tall like a big boy. It seems like all of a sudden he can sit and stay on his own.


It seems like the rest of the country has been warm for awhile now. It just started to warm up here in Newport News this weekend. We had planned to go to the annual Beer Fest (yes, even with the baby) but it was just too hot for him. So instead Matt went out and bought Ashton a little baby pool. It's a high tech pool compared to the hard plastic ones I remember. This one has a cool shade above it to protect the little "whitepino's" white skin! FYI... whitepino is the Besmer term for white and Filipino.


3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

awwww!!!! How sweet!

DTomate said...

He just cannot take a bad picture, huh? Looks like he loved the pool Mommy and Daddy bought for him!

The Payne Family said...

I agree with you, when I was little there was no shade and the pool was hard plastic!!!