
It's not a good picture because it's a cell phone picture of an ultrasound picture, but you get the hint. Yes, I am pregnant again! Apparently, I am very fertile. Based on my lmp, my due date is April 19th which puts me at ~14 weeks pregnant. According to the measurements of this baby, I am 13 weeks plus 1 day. Which could very well be a possibility since I didn't have an established ovulation time frame. Or could still be a possibility and just be small like Ashton was. And no, we couldn't see the sex of the baby yet. The nurse practitioner gave it a good try, but was not able to see the sex. Maybe next time!
2 comments:
Little Ashlynn will be arriving just around her Granddad's birthday! Yeah!
Grandma already has a name, eh? :) I hope it's a girl for you too...at least someone I know can have a girl, since our family apparently only makes boys! I hope you get another ultrasound...my ob doesn't see the
'need' for one, because my other two pregnancies were pretty uneventful. So, after my first ultrasound at about 16 weeks, it was also too early to officially say, and my ob said he didn't think we'd bother with another one (insurance doesn't cover 'em to determine sex). But we saw a little something that looks too much like a little boy... I guess we might always be surprised. :)
Post a Comment