The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ashton's Vocabulary

Definitely established words
1. Daddy
2. Baby
3. That
4. Uh oh

He might say but not consistently
1. Dog
2. Ball
3. Mamma
4. Shoe
And he is starting to try to repeat what we say!

3 comments:

DTomate said...

Uh-oh - I can you can't say the "F" or the "S" word anymore (at least within Ashton's hearing). Hahe!

DTomate said...

I like the background layout. I wish I could change mine!

journeys of one mom said...

Aw! He is just adorable girl! I have so enjoyed getting to see into your life and watch your little cutie! Abby and Joey said Hi! Abby said she misses you and she wanted you to know she's in tumbling now learning to do flips. She remembers talking about that with you! That girl don't forget anything! LOL! Have a great one girl! Love your back ground!