Ashton's checking out the ocean!
He's thinking... I'm not so sure of that Mom!
Oh no... the water is going to get me!
Ooh... I definitely do NOT like that!
It's confirmed... Ashton did not like the ocean!
But Dad still wants to make me a lover of the Santa Barbara beach!!
Thanks for the rescue Dad!
Ashton does enjoy the slide!
He still does NOT like the swing!
Yup... he's a future pole vaulter for sure! The kid is so strong! He will just hang there like a big boy!
I'm not so sure about these cracks Mom!
Isn't this hilarious?!
Cautiously avoiding the cracks! It's was so funny! Poor thing was scared while his parents were humored!
Ashton was enjoying the view while we ate a quick lunch! The seagulls were bold there! They actually snagged a bunch of our fries!!
How horrible would life be to have to see this everyday?!
Our vacation started with a drive up from Los Angeles to Santa Maria. We drove up the 101 North which is my favorite drive! I love going through Ventura on the way to Santa Barbara! It's the best view! My parents had to work on Friday so we decided to kill some time and enjoy the beautiful weather of SB. It really was a gorgeous day! As you can see... Ashton "enjoyed" his 1st visit to the ocean while we enjoyed an attack of the seagulls!
No comments:
Post a Comment