I bought this dancing dog for Ashton as a bribe to keep him happy during our Target trip. It's pretty annoying but Ashton and Violet love it. I have caught Violet dancing to it several times. So cute!
Oh my gosh Aleyna!!! I hadn't noticed until this video when Violet smiled really big!!! She has your smile!!!! I got this huge grin watching it! That's one of things I remember very vividly about you was the bright warm smile you had every time you would come in our room! And girl! Your daughter was blessed with it!!! LOVIN IT!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Aleyna!!! I hadn't noticed until this video when Violet smiled really big!!! She has your smile!!!! I got this huge grin watching it! That's one of things I remember very vividly about you was the bright warm smile you had every time you would come in our room! And girl! Your daughter was blessed with it!!! LOVIN IT!!!!
Post a Comment