The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Fun Weekend

My parents came for a quick but fun filled weekend. Well, Saturday really but it was fun. My Mom is having back surgery next week and had to get her grandchildren visit in before she's laid up on her back... literally! So I'm sure once she's recovered enough to get online, I will need to make sure I have updated it with some pictures and hopefully some videos.

My parents got here and we were off! The kids went outside and Ashton immediately climbed the tree and raked all our leaves with Papa. Then we went off to a park for play time and lunch. My Mom and I finished off the afternoon with some light shopping, massages, and a glass of wine. Not a bad day!

Ashton up in the tree

Violet joins in the fun with the help of Nana

Ashton is Spiderman at the park

Peeking through the clear glass

... and the chimes

And of course, what would life be without our Transformers!

Violet peeks through the clear glass!

And enjoys sitting at the bench table

Down the slide!


Peek a boo!

Tim's cool owl hat!

No comments: