The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just some fun

Ashton wanted to take a picture with Parker.
 We have started to tell Ashton about Parker being sick. He doesn't quite understand but he does understand a little bit about heaven and Jesus. I told him that Parker is going to heaven soon because he is sick and he will be Jesus' dog. He asked, "And then Jesus will give him back?" I had to tell him, "No, once Jesus has Parker he won't be able to come back." He didn't like that idea. So, I will try to get as many pictures as we can with both of them so he will be able to remember Parker.
Ashton and Violet wanted to vacuum this morning. Go ahead please!

Ashton's Big CHEESE!

An overexposed picture that was edited. It looks pretty cool though.

Tim enjoyed being in his exersacuer today.

Happy guy!

Messy Violet! That girl loves her yogurt!

Violet joined Ashton vacuuming!

Violet's big CHEESE!

Violet wanted to wear the Santa hat too!

No comments: