The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break Fun

Our neighbor invited us to his art studio where they do glass blowing. I can't believe I didn't take pictures!! Ah! It was so neat and mesmerizing! Anyways, the studio is in an old, industrial part of town which I thought would be a cool place for pictures. Tim was done with our picture taking session after a few minutes, but this is what we got!

Cool old siding with Ashton's favorite color, green!

Oh so close to getting them all to smile!

Can you see Tim is fading?!

I've always thought it would be a cute picture with them on the train tracks!

Big cheese!

Cheesy Violet

Big hugs!

Almost all smiling again!

Cute V!

Silly Ashton

I think Violet's face expression is funny here

Fun on the tracks

Tim is done!

As good as it gets from Tim!

No comments: