We had a fun filled Easter with three, yes 3, Easter egg hunts followed by the stomach bug! Ugh! We had our (by our, I mean the kids) cousins come to visit from Phoenix. We had a sleepover that went WAY past bedtime followed with an EARLY wake-up, thanks to cousin at o'dark thirty! I got to work early so I could leave early to join the fun. Oh yes, amid the madness, I got to work Saturday before Easter, Easter, and the following Monday! We had our first Easter celebration at the kid's godparents house. The kids had a sleepover at the Grandparents house and then Easter day we spent at Grandma and Papa Tom's house with Great Grandma and Great Papa. Monday they were able to spend at home with Matt thanks to Cesar Chavez Holiday, for him, not me! It was an eventful weekend that we are still recovering from a week later! But what fun it was!
 |
| 5 of the 6 Besmer grandkids |
 |
| Dying eggs |
 |
| Ashton excited on his 1st egg hunt |
 |
| More egg dying |
 |
| Ashton with cousin Elli |
 |
| Our family pic |
 |
| Great Grandma is so good at getting Tim to sleep |
 |
| Great Papa helps Tim hunt for eggs! He scored the high value egg at $5! |
 |
| Did I mention how good Great Papa is with the kids?! |
 |
| I'm not sure who had more fun... the kids or him! |
 |
| Violet hugs cousin, Riley |
 |
| My silly girl, Violet |
 |
| The little cousins, ~6 weeks apart in age |
 |
| Guess who had some Easter chocolate |
 |
| Tim loves the water |
 |
| Future basketball player? |
 |
| Or swimmer? |
 |
| Violet in her cute Easter dress, well, the 1st one at least! |
 |
| Loves the swing |
 |
| Getting an egg! |
 |
| Dying her eggs |
 |
| Loves her Great Papa |
 |
| Some fun with Dad |
No comments:
Post a Comment