The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Grandparent Kind of Weekend

While Mom & Dad worked the weekend away, the kids enjoyed quite the splurge from their Nana and Papa! My Mom simply can not resist spoiling these kids! I keep finding things they scored from Target or the toy store! Well, the kids will soon learn they don't get a toy each time we go to the store! I think we have every toy on this planet now!

Violet scored a Cinderella dress and Dora bubbles amongst many other dress up items!

Tim scored some bubbles and balloons. His favorite!

Day 1 of toy splurge! Ashton got the new Ironman mask and on Day 2 he scored the rest of the costume!

Violet might be the cutest Cinderella out there! I'm not so sure about the pose I put her in. It's a little grown-up, but oh so cute!

The little kids enjoyed some bubble time together! Can you tell they love to get their picture taken together?!

No comments: