The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Making It Official



My belly is growing and I might as well as make it "Blog Official." I am now 26 weeks and the baby is growing well. I am doing well. Thankfully, I fairly benign pregnancies and after the fatigue and headaches of the first trimester was gone, I have enjoyed it so far. I find people are much nicer to pregnant women and feeling the baby grow in my stomach and kick and move is always pretty cool. I take my glucose test this coming week and then I will be in my third trimester the following week! And then in 3 short months, we will have yet another Baby Besmer here!

1 comment:

DTomate said...

OMG - it's gonna be here before I have a chance to get used to the fact that there will be 6 people under your roof! Glad, tho, that you are feeling good!