What can I say about Tim? Tim is just three months shy of being 3 years old. He has finally started talking and the kid can talk!! He is using complete 4-5 word sentences and has quite the vocabulary. It's surprising that he talks so well and clearly. Although, Ashton keeps asking when is Tim going to talk "normal?" When I ask him what that means, he says, "You know, like clearly. Like we talk."
He loves, and I mean LOVES, balloons! He asks daily, "I go Dollar Store for balloons?" He has learned he needs to make good decisions (another word he has perfected) to get balloons there. Thank goodness for the cheapest and easiest bribe! He doesn't care for many other toys, just his balloons.
He loves his TV. His favorite shows right now are Curious George, Dora, and Caillou. This is usually how I can cook dinner is to put all the kids in front of the TV from 430-530pm!
Tim is definitely the big guy of the bunch. He is just shy of Violet's height and is probably 1-2 pounds heavier. He is already in 3T clothes. He is a slobbery, dirty guy. He loves to climb anything and everything, especially trees. I think he will be ready for gymnastics soon. He is a BIG Mama's boy and always runs to me for everything.
2 comments:
I bet he will be the PROTECTOR! once he gets used to being 'big brother'. Your kids are all so different with different personalities. It will be a joy to watch them all grow up and develop into their uniqueness!
A great name. Gods blessings to you all.
Post a Comment