The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Our House Up-to-Date

Has it really been almost a year since I've updated my blog. Oh my, how life gets busy and things like blogs get neglected! I also have used my "fancy" camera less and less and my phone camera gets used more and more.

So, let's see...
My latest addition. We finally switched out a HUGE rug we've had since Virginia and found this lovely ombre blue wool rug that fits the space and color scheme. 

My entry way is still a work in progress but I found the perfect fitting rug to fit the space. I'm in love!

We've slowly added more landscaping to fit our Tucsan theme we have going in our backyard.

I love the front of our house now!

My favorite addition, rose bushes!

Tim's room is painted a fun, yellow called Copacabana. I painted and stained his dresser. I am absolutely in love with his room.

We added cement on the side yards and I'm so glad we got to put their handprints into the ground. LOVE LOVE LOVE

The small side cement addition makes bringing the garbage cans in so much easier.

The large side of the house

Not sure much has changed here

The kids and their play structure

Not much has changed in the kitchen other than paint

My first attempt at faux floating shelves above the toilet. I think it adds character to a small space

The dog area in progress -- even before the cement!

The true side yard before we started doing anything

The whole reason for our side yard getting into shape. Hunter Besmer came home in August. Let's just say, he's quite the handful but Ashton is in love. He is 1/2 chocolate/brown lab and 1/2 Boxer.

No comments: