The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Parent Vacation in June

Earlier in the year, we were invited to go to a fundraiser. Not only was it a crab fest, yes I love my king crab legs but there was a silent auction. Let's just say, after plenty of free flowing alcohol, we walked away with a week vacation in Cabo San Lucas. It was so nice to get away sans the kids! My favorite was sleeping in and not having to be anywhere. We went on a couple of sailing trips, a snorkeling trip but it was too windy to see much, tequila tasting, and enjoyed the Mexican cuisine. Unfortunately we came home to a sick Eliza.

The view from our hotel room. Not the best but it was minus 4 people in our family!

It was so nice to visit someplace new. Let's just say, I learned my Spanish is not as good as I once thought it to be

Our first night out on the town

Our first sailing trip at sunset

The view of El Arco de San Lucas

So much fun with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law

It was a perfect sunset and ride back

My silly husband really enjoyed himself

Such a colorful city

We hopped onto a local bus and rode up to Cabo San Jose. It was a beautiful, little atsy city

I just love the colors



We enjoyed a fancy dinner on the way out!

No comments: