I guess a picture of Parker enjoying the sun will have to do this week. Can't you see his glow of enjoying the sun?! You can imagine me with the same glow!
One more week down. No new pictures because I don't think I've grown much. I think if I do them every 2 weeks everyone can see more of a difference! So stay tuned for next week! Nothing new has really happened this week, as far as the pregnancy goes. Other than possible Braxton-Hicks contractions and a couple of pounds, everything is pretty cool! I do have to say the past couple of weeks have got to be some of the best of the pregnancy. Easy, comfortable, and at a point where people no longer think I am just pudgy! Not quite to a point where strangers will ask me when I am due but no longer at the point where acquaintances are afraid to ask if I am gaining weight. Plus everyone says I have "the glow."
2 comments:
Oh to just lay in the sun!
I want you to set up the webcame I sent to you so I can see you jump around with that pudgy tummy!!! And when the baby kicks, I want you to be able to catch it on video and send to us ! C'mon, newest parental unit!!!
Post a Comment