Today we went out shopping but not buying... sounds like fun huh? We are still working on the rest of the home so we went to Costco, World Plus, and Bed Bath and Beyond in search of patio furniture and a new bookcase. Then we went to Babies R Us to register. I'm so glad I did all my research as it definitely would have been much more overwhelming. Don't hesitate to email me to let me know things I don't really need and things I MUST add to the registry. Go visit http://www.babiesrus.com/ under Besmer to see the registry. We found a crib that we want to purchase but we'll be price comparing at "real" furniture stores first. Matt found the most expensive one and said it was sturdy... go figure! The most expensive one was the best! Makes us realize how much money we are going to spend on this little parasite before it's even out!
Okay, so I also added Target online but it's only for a few miscellaneous items. Nothing big just if people wanted to explore Target too there's a few items. All the BIG stuff is at Babies R Us!
No comments:
Post a Comment