
Well, I looked all over yesterday for a flight to California without success. Thanks to the ever rising gas prices, the flight prices are ridiculous!! To fly into SLO, flights are over $550. Oh but you say to fly into LAX, yeah those flights are $450. Then rent a car - add $100, pay for gas - add another $100 plus add 3 hours each way! Well, to all my friends and family who would love to see me before the baby makes its appearance, as much as I would LOVE to come visit before the little one comes along, I just don't think it makes financial sense. Too bad we just aren't rich and I could do whatever I wanted!
4 comments:
BUMMER!!! Sorry you can't make it home. indiana is much closer... how about a visit to us hoosiers?? :) -Mindy
I just sent comments and they're not showing up ...what's up with that?
Well ... perhaps your friends in Indy can see you ... if it's too expensive to fly out to California. Wow ... I'm scared to check out flights from LAX to Newport News, VA for me,Dad & Grandma after you have the baby ... may have to hold up on buying you that glider rocker...
Where's new info on my granddaughter??? :) Or are you busy shopping now??? hmmmmm??
Post a Comment