The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1 week old!

39 weeks pregnant
1 week after delivery with Ashton!
Our first outing
Our 1st doctor appointment
Well, it's been one week and we have accomplished a lot! I went from very pregnant to having a belly with no stomach tone! Awesome! And we have a little baby! After a week of being at home, I was getting anxious to see the outside world, so we took a little trip. My coworkers were in town for a day conference, so we went to visit them! Then we went to Target and Babies R Us. Unfortunately, I was not planning on my baby being so small, so we had limited amounts of newborn size clothes. So we ventured into BRU for a few more new outfits. I think in a couple of weeks, he will outgrow newborn size. Today, we had our 1st doctor appointment. Ashton already passed his birth weight weighing in today at a robust 6 pounds, 4 ounces! And he shrunk, but his official length is 18 3/4 inches. He's still pretty teeny, but I'm sure in no time we'll chunk him up! On tomorrow's list of things to do... we're going to pay Matt a lunch visit!

6 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh so mad!!! Don't you just hate being put on a scale naked? Man!

Jeffrey Pfohl said...

hey that is the cutest little alien i have every seen

DTomate said...

Yeah, but he's the cutest little alien on the planet!!! A Proud Grandma

DTomate said...

Hey Aleyna - are you wearing pants with elastic or are you back into regular pants now??? Maybe I don't have to bring any clothes with me, I can just wear yours! Less stuff to pack!

The Payne Family said...

You look great and Ashton is very cute, hope you are getting some rest!!!!

Shannon Menendez said...

Wow! Where did your belly go? You have lost it already! You look beautiful! And now you have the new mommy glow! You did good, Aleyna! I wish we were close so our little ones could meet and I could give you a hug! Seeing little Ashton makes me want another one...but not yet! Hee...hee...