The Kids
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sleepy DAY
Oh no! He slept so well today! Matt has a 4-day weekend holiday for Columbus Day so we ran a bunch of errands. We had to get out of the house pretty early for a vet appointment for Parker and add Ashton to our health insurance. Other than having to take a feeding break while Matt was paying for Parker's vet fees, he slept the whole time we were out. By the time we got home, it was time to feed him again and he went right back to sleep so we decided to make a trip out to Barnes and Noble. Now I'm a little afraid he's going to be awake all evening! We'll see... At least it's the weekend, so Matt can rock him to sleep after I feed him in the middle of the night! Good news... our feeds have stretched out from 1 1/2-3 hours today! My feeding sessions have been cut in half since yesterday so far! I think my first growth spurt is over! Yeah for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment