
I almost hate to mention it but it is such a big accomplishment for me! Ashton has been sleeping in his crib! And here is proof! I set him in his crib while he is starting to doze off in my arms which usually wakes him up but I put the pacifier in his mouth, pat him on his stomach and turn on his mobile. It usually takes at least 5 more visits from me to calm him down enough for him to fall asleep but we have done it!!! Yeah for me! He still ended up with us in bed for his very early (5am) feed but that is because I am lazy. This is the 3rd day in a row that he has gone down for his naps in his crib! And last night was the 1st night he stayed in his crib (most) of the night!
1 comment:
Wow - that's a great accomplishment! I'm proud of the three (four if you add Parker) of you! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment