Throughout my day, I keep saying I should write this down to remember. So my favorite things about Violet are:
1. The baby stretch - the way she stretches his arms up and curls her feet under when being picked up
2. The way she shakes her head side to side right before nursing and to get the pacifier (even Ashton has noticed it - with the pacifier - and he has imitated her... cute)
3. I love how disproportionate babies arms are in relation to the rest of their body so when she has her arms raised above her head, they barely come to the top of her head
4. She is such a cuddle bug
5. She is a sweaty little girl when she snuggles but seems to prefer it that way
6. She is actually starting to get a little chubby and has now acquired those cute baby rolls on her legs
7. She has adorable lips that give a great pout and great concentrated look (Ashton used to have as well)
8. She has this sad, pathetic little cry... that literally sounds like a "whah" and of course gives the adorable pouty lip with it
I'm sure I'll keep adding things to the list as they come up!
No comments:
Post a Comment