The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Watch Violet Grown



Violet is one month old today! The month has flown by. I have survived the month with help. Matt took one week off and my mom finished it off with the last 2 weeks. Now it's onto reality by myself as a SAHM without a permanent job in sight. I have survived the past 2 days and I even ventured out of the house on my own with BOTH kids. We survived a Target trip yesterday and the grocery store today!

Violet had her one month well-baby visit yesterday. She now tops the scales at a hefty 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 21 inches. I can't believe babies are BORN this big and even bigger! Ouch! I have retired her newborn clothes and we have 2 newborn diapers left as she is no longer a newborn and an official infant.

1 comment:

DTomate said...

That girl is gonna be strong and healthy! Wow - can't believe you did the kids by yourself to Target and the grocery store. KUDOS to you! Give BIG BIG hug AND KISSES to my grandkids! Miss them terribly!