The Kids
Thursday, November 17, 2011
A First for Violet
Violet got her 1st time-out in her crib today! Oh man was she in a mood. I woke her up from her nap... it was 4pm! Geez Louise that girl can nap! And since then she was crying, kicking, and in one of her funks. I gave her a snack, strawberries and whipped cream. When she was finished, it looked like she was bringing her bowl and spoon to the sink, so I grabbed it from her. Oh man! You would have thought the roof was caving in on her! She through herself down on the ground. So I gave the bowl back. Maybe she wasn't finished? But no, she pushed it away, then grabbed it, and was swinging it around. No way Jose! Straight up to her room for that bad mood. A minute later, I went to go get her and it was like she was her normal self. Weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Moving into her terrible 2's early, I C ...
Post a Comment