The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The kids rooms

It's been about a month since we merged Ashton and Violet into the same room and converted Ashton's old room into a nursery for Timothy. Timothy has been sleeping well in his crib. I think he actually prefers it now. He doesn't even really like sleeping in his swing anymore. Violet is still our rock star sleeper. Ashton, on the other hand, does not appear to like his sleeping arrangements. Ever since our San Diego trip, he prefers to sleep on his cot in the hallway. I put him out there originally because the kids weren't sleeping for naps and this was a good way to separate them, but now Ashton has adopted these sleeping arrangements. I wonder how long this will last?
Good thing Timothy is small because this is one packed little room!

This furniture is "hand-me-downs" from a coworker! Thank you VERY much!

Timothy sure is my big guy! 

All of the wall decals are left-overs from Ashton. We'll wait to see what Timothy's little personality likes very soon!

Violet loves to look out the windows!

Ashton's side of the room - even if he doesn't sleep here. I even bribed him with the soft, fuzzy Buzz Lightyear blanket on his bed. Unsuccessful!

Violet's side of the room! 

No comments: