The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 The holidays just get more and more fun each year! Ashton was much more interested in Halloween this year and I was just as excited to see all of the fun decorations! Our house was definitely lacking in decorations! Now that I am at home, I was able to score on the clearanced Halloween items at Target! So I hope we can do it up next year!
Timothy is such a laid back, happy little baby boy!
Trying to get a picture of all 3 kids -- Violet just isn't into picture taking much these days!
Let the protesting begin!

Let the crocodile tears begin!


So, it's just the bro's!


But she was enamored by the lit pumpkins!

Ashton repeats as Buzz Lightyear, even though he picked out Ironman for this year. Timothy was a chick. Violet was little Piglet! Still protesting pictures hours later, I guess!

No comments: